The-popular Blackpool Resort Pass is back for 2016 – and council bosses have revealed it’s bigger and better than ever before.
The smart card-style pass gives access to Blackpool’s top attractions, saving money on entry prices.
The pass gives access to up to nine attractions over seven days, giving the opportunity to experience all that Blackpool has to offer in one easy, convenient way.
The Resort Pass and the Resort Pass Plus feature the best of the Blackpool’s attractions including The Blackpool Tower Eye, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Blackpool plus lots more at a hugely discounted price.
The original Blackpool Resort Pass costs £55 giving visitors savings and includes one visit to each of the following attractions over a seven-day period:
• Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Nickelodeon Land
• The Blackpool Tower Eye and 4D Cinema Experience
• The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
• SEA LIFE Blackpool
• Madame Tussauds
Coun Gillian Campbell, deputy leader of Blackpool Council, said: “The Resort Pass offers amazing value for money and access to some of the UK’s best attractions for a fraction of the normal cost.
“It’s perfect for families who are looking to come and spend a short break in Blackpool and can be purchased online in advance or in person when you arrive here.
“2016 really is the year for people to come and visit Blackpool.
“With our regenerated Promenade, world-class attractions and a full calendar of top entertainment shows and events, we really are the UK’s number one seaside destination.”
Resort Pass Plus adds even more Blackpool attractions to the mix
Blackpool’s Resort Pass Plus adds even more attractions and facilities.
For £80, the pass gives access to the standard resort pass attractions, and adds: Blackpool Zoo, Sandcastle Waterpark and Blackpool Model Village and Gardens.
And anyone buying the pass can add various discounted bolt-ons.
• Car parking for 2, 3, 4 and 7 day options;
• The indoor Illuminations experience – Illuminasia;
• Blackpool Tower Ballroom with afternoon tea;
• Blackpool Tower Circus;
• The 70th anniversary production of the Hot Ice Show at Blackpool Pleasure Beach;
• The weird and wonderful world of Ripleys Believe It Or Not;
• Shows at Viva Showbar and the inimitable Funny Girls; and
• The new Coral Island Food voucher
The resort passes are available online from www.blackpoolresortpass.com, or from the Tourist Information Centre at Festival House on the Promenade opposite the Tower.