Candle sets fire to curtains

Firefighters were on the scene
Firefighters were on the scene
Share this article

Firefighters were called to an address in Blackpool after a candle set fire to curtains.

Two crews from South Shore and Blackpool responded to the emergency which happened just after 5pm today at a house in Midgeland Road.

A spokesman said bedroom curtains caught fire and the crews used a hosereel jet to put the blaze out. They also used a portable fan to clear the property of smoke.

No-one was injured.