Eleven people from Blackpool have made their first appearance in court charged with one of the county’s biggest drug conspiracies.
They were among 17 defendants who appeared at BlackpoolMagistrates.
District Judge Jeff Brailsford called them in in batches to hear the charges before them
All are accused of conspiring to supply cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin in Blackpool between July and December last year.
They were all bailed by the judge who sent their cases to be heard at Preston Crown Court on September 21.
As well as Blackpool, the defendants come from Lancashire, Liverpool and StHelens.
The Fylde defendants are:
• Wayne Bromley, 41, of King Edward Avenue, North Shore.
• Martin Corallo, 38, of Cheltenham Road, North Shore.
• Geoge Finlay, 35, of Cookson Street, Blackpool.
• Ben Fraser, 33, of Charnley Road, Blackpool.
• Ryan Jones, 19, of Hornby Road, Blackpool.
• Cheryl Phelps, 38, of Cheltenham Road, North Shore.
• Stuart Pothecary, 34, of Lytham Road, South Shore.
• DanielSampson, 19, of Mayfair Road, South Shore.
• Alan Sprague , 35, of Talbot Road, Blackpool.
• Susan Yates, 46, of Foxhall Road, Blackpool.
• Karl Grundy, 41, of Sherbourne Road, North Shore.
One man from Merseyside who did not appear at court is further charged with money laundering.