Fire crews tackle chip pan fire in Fleetwood

Fire crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended
Fire crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended
Share this article

Firefighters were called to put out a kitchen fire in Fleetwood this afternoon.

Crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended the incident in Preston Street at around 3.30pm.

A fire brigade spokesman said the blaze in the kitchen of the terraced property had been caused by a chip pan catching fire.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the blaze. There were no injuries.